
This id Danetta, Emily, and Leila. The only girls of the Shelburne 8 8/9ths. (There is a baby boy # 5 on the way and due in a couple of weeks.)
Their family has this great tradition that I may start when I have a family. Sunday is pancake night. They have the teachers in Mbale, along with another family on the team over for pancakes every Sunday. I liked making up new ways to eat the pancakes with Ian, Leila's dad. I think my favorite was chocolate chip pancakes eaten as a sandwich with peanut butter in the middle.

Here is the whole clan 2 1/2 years ago. As I stated, there is one more on the way now.

2 comments:
I'm happy you get to see Leila. Umm . . . you saw me and my boys for the first time in two years and we didn't get any mention in ANY of your entries. I even checked out your gross major bump and told you it looked like a bite. Where's the love?
Where did you go? We haven't heard from ya in awhile! Oh...does Vickie have a blog? She posted on mine and I was wondering if she had one too?
Post a Comment