Friday, July 21, 2006

My Hero...

My hero made it here just after I sent the last blog. He used the toilet brush holder to scoop up the gecko and throw it out. Much to his dismay, he jabbed the container into the body of the infant lizard, and when he took it out, he said that he's pretty sure it's bird food now. I told him that it serves the little sucker right for entering the house of a girl, and any other gecko would be well advised to stay away or they will reap the same fate as this one did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch your back now! Once one gets hurt, all his little gecko family and friends will be after you!

I'm glad Mitch got there quickly and helped you out. :)

Anonymous said...

hey, maybe i missed it, but whatever happened to the big zit thing?
becca