We went to the fair yesterday. We got there at about 9am, and stayed until 2:30. It was pretty nice outside, and the weather started out cool and breezy without ever getting too hot.
Uncle Mitch and Hannah eating cotton candy.
Hannah and Cole eating cotton candy.
Cole sitting on the elephant's trunk in front of the science museum.
I was surprised to see the superheros, too. I think they were just there for some special thing. They were right by a firetruck that was parked near where Big Tex's Sandbox was and sort of close to that Little Hands on the Farm thing (I have no idea if you know where I am talking about!) The boys were seriously freaking out about it! The batman was way creepy, though. He kept hugging on all the young girls in the spandex outfit and he was like 50. Weird.
Camryn's stroller is orange. I love it, too! It's a great little stroller. My one complaint is the basket isn't very big underneath, but other than that, I've been very happy with it. It's a Combi and I got it at Babies R Us. (I'm just telling you all that because I hope you are in the market for a stroller soon. :)
1 comment:
I was surprised to see the superheros, too. I think they were just there for some special thing. They were right by a firetruck that was parked near where Big Tex's Sandbox was and sort of close to that Little Hands on the Farm thing (I have no idea if you know where I am talking about!) The boys were seriously freaking out about it! The batman was way creepy, though. He kept hugging on all the young girls in the spandex outfit and he was like 50. Weird.
Camryn's stroller is orange. I love it, too! It's a great little stroller. My one complaint is the basket isn't very big underneath, but other than that, I've been very happy with it. It's a Combi and I got it at Babies R Us. (I'm just telling you all that because I hope you are in the market for a stroller soon. :)
Post a Comment