This is the house that we wanted to buy. It has no fence or window coverings yet because it's never been lived in.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Ups and Downs
Well, after only 5 weeks on the market, we got an offer on our house. I was so excited. We went to my parent's house for a couple of things and talked with them about it, and then my mom and I got online to look at the house that we've been to 5 times. We've wanted to make an offer since we found it, but didn't because we didn't have an offer on our house. Well, the house went under contract in the past few days. I was SO disappointed! We loved this house and the neighborhood that it's in. It was also a great price for the area, many homes are going for almost double the price of this one. We did find two more on the street, one of which is in our price range, and one we may be able to negotiate down, but it's still sad that the original one we wanted is gone.
This is the house on the same street that we are going to look at today. It is about 600 square feet smaller than the other, but it's still more than double the size of our current house. It is cheaper than the first one, and it already has two expensive things that we would have had to put in immediately, saving us almost another $15,000. I'm hoping that we like it. We're going to see it at 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my word...it's beautiful!! I can't wait to hear what you think!
That's really exciting!!! Any word from the doctor?
JB
Post a Comment