I just spent the last 88 minutes of my life watching Journey to the Center of the Earth. It started out with Rich Shroder in it, and looked like a period piece. Now, I know that Brendan Fraser is the star of this movie, so I spent 59 minutes thinking that this was all a set up for Brendan Fraser to find the journal that his great great great grandparents left, and follow in their footsteps to the center of the earth. This far into the movie, I looked at the sleeve that the movie came in (we get blockbuster movies in the mail, so there are no pictures) and this is what the sleeve said.
Not to be confused with Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D, the Brendan Fraser adventure that was released into theaters the same year, this made for cable take...
It's funny how I made up this plot in my mind of how the two movies were going to merge together.

The real movie.
The impostor.
2 comments:
www.harmonioushouse.blogspot.com there you go! Have a good day!
I never mentioned that I love that pic of you and Mitch on the top of your blog. Really great shot!!!
Post a Comment