Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No News

Is no news good news? Who knows.

I had an interesting sonogram today. I was expecting something more like an ultrasound. This was not the case...very interesting. It was just a technician giving me the sonogram, so she gave me nothing. It sounds like I'll have to wait until Monday for the results. I'm just going to keep praying that I'm in that 1% that has crazy levels that don't show up for 8-12 weeks. The more we look at the other people going through the same thing, that seems like the most logical conclusion. We'll know Monday though if I have PCOS. I'm not thinking that's it as I really have no symptoms of it, and I'm 5 1/2 weeks late and counting.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I can't believe you have to wait until MONDAY to find out!!! I'll pray for your patience.

Ledbetter Fam said...

We'll be praying for good results. I can't wait to hear.

JB