Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good News? Bad News?

I went to the Dr. on Tuesday. I've been having some health issues, and I wanted to find out what was going on with my body. The Dr. took some blood and said that the results should be in on Thursday. Unfortunately, not only were they not in on Thursday, they weren't in on Friday either. I guess it'll be early next week at this point.

Please pray for us this weekend that we get the results back from the blood work that we want, and if it's not exactly what we want, that it is at least something that can be cleared up quickly. Please pray that I stop being so weepy too. It's really getting old!

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I LOVE your new banner!!

I'll be praying...

Staci said...

Oooo! I love you're new banner! Awesome picture!

I'll be praying for you!

(p.s. I wrote this before I looked over and saw that Suzanne typed the same thing! lol)