Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Word

Ok...on the house first...

The buyers have countered our countering, and now we are countering their counter one last time. I am also trying to get in touch with our lending agent so that we can write up an offer on the 2nd house shown below. Unfortunately, I have yet to hear back from them. They sellers know our intent though, so we will hopefully get it written by the end of the week.

Now, on to more important news. I know that there is no baby now for sure, as my cycle kicked back in exactly 6 weeks after its due date. I finally received a call from the dr. about 10 minutes ago, and he said my sonogram showed no indication of cysts on my ovaries. He wants me to go to the gyno now to do a second check, and to do some other checks I guess because he can't figure out why else my testosterone was high. I'm not sure what kind of news this is, but at least we can go back to the ovulation tests and try again this month. Please pray that Baby T will be on his/her way by Christmas.

Thanks for all of your prayers so far. I figured that since I had to wait longer than the rest of you to get hitched, getting preggers would be a breeze. That should have been my reward. Anyway, it'll all work out.

1 comment:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Good to know that things look hopeful!!! Keep us posted.

JB