Thursday, October 30, 2008

Displaced

Well, after being displaced from our house quite a few times in the past month, we managed to get a sale. We are in the process of going under contract for exactly the number that we prayed for. We are also in the process of writing up a contract on the other house. It looks like it's going to happen, and we're going to be in a new house by Thanksgiving. More to come when we have more news. For now, I'll leave you with pictures of the new house.

This is our office...it's much more beautiful in person.

I love the beams in the living room.
The wood is repeated throughout the house, giving it a very custom look.And this will be baby boy T's room someday. Staci, I think you'll like this one.These are both antler light fixtures, and the sink is copper with little stars around it. It is so cute and log cabiny.

Anyone need a gun cabinet?
I don't have a picture of the master closet, but it could be a nursery. I'm not sure we'll EVER have enough clothes to fill it up. Here's a picture of the master bath though. So pretty!
The best thing of all is that this house is totally move-in ready! You just can't beat that!

3 comments:

The Brackeens said...

Very nice. I guess you should change your webpage saying you would like to end up in Denver. Sure sounds like you are enjoying Texas a lot!!! ;)

Staci said...

Wow! Gorgeous house!!! I love all the fixtures and wood stuff!

Gena said...

That is a gorgeous house! I don't know why I didn't read this post until today. Hope you are doing well!